Friday, January 28, 2011

2010


You’re the best 2010

               Oh 2010 Oh 2010
              Thanks to take me back to all saints’
              It’s a school of prodigy students
              It’s a school of great talents………

                                                                        You introduced me to a dashing man
                                                                        He’s our class teacher, he’s the man
                                                                        He hates boy-girl affairs
                                                                        He’s the 1 for us, who cares……..

             You made me an honorable person
             You made me shine like the sun
             I am the only one
            To join 3 classes,
            which are BT, Sharma and New Kaizen….

                                                                        Thanks for all celebrations
                                                                        Especially for 21st November
                                                                        The day was all my b’day
                                                                        Where I sent about 32 invitations \m/

             In you, I got a guy
            Perhaps he’s a rotlu
            He’s full of talent
            He can lead a crew
            He’s none another than my best friend……..
           
                                                                        In you, I got another guy
                                                                        He’s not bogus
                                                                        He’s a dancer
                                                                        In studies, he doesn’t focus
                                                                        For girls, he’s a killer………………..

            I got another guy
            He’s fit
            In you, he’s superhit
            He’s the science’ hero
            He looks like shin chan’s shero………

                                                                        In you, I got a girl
                                                                        Usually she argues with nitesh sir
                                                            She’s funny, she’s beautiful
                                                            Oh! She’s a honey, she’s in my school……

In you, I got another girl
She’s the superlative of tall
In my party, she came as the queen of the mall
There she was eager to dance
But no one except me gave her a single chance……

                                                            Thanks to made me gain from my brother
                                                            I got many things from him last year
                                                            He’s awesome, he’s the best
                                                            Without reaching at his post,
                                                            I can’t take rest……….

You made me remember some nick names,
You made me play some funny indoor games
I liked ‘truth and dare’ the most
I am the most daring person
and when I play this game, I m completely lost………

                                                            Thanks to entertain me with English songs
                                                            Thanks to show me “A Social Network”
                                                            In my exam days, I saw live Taj Mahal tombs
                                                            I am an Indian and an Indian can work……….

You made me the leader
You made me Raj Kapoor
It was the Kaizen day
Where I rocked the late afternoon………

                                                             
…..I love you 2010…...
…..I love your moments …..
…..I’ll really miss you, and…..
…..I want 2011 in which moments are amazing and new…..

1 comment:

  1. nice one sanchit..
    One little advice..Start with small and more deep poems..no need to explain things..consider them to be expressed by the audiences..love yaa..
    ur elder :)

    ReplyDelete